* Edit: Just like last Monday, I forgot to give the post a title. Why is this becoming a pattern?
I feel like it should still be the weekend. I guess for some people; the lucky ones that Martin Luther King Day off, it is, but not for us. Since I’m still in weekend mode, here are ten things about my weekend.
1. I ate beans and rice for at least three meals this weekend. So did Rose.
2. Rose’s diapers were pretty ripe, due to #1.
3. Speaking of my dear daughter, she has decided that she will be taking one nap a day instead of two. Darn.
4. I took two, very, very long naps.
5. I only wish I had taken two very, very long runs as well. I did not.
6. I went to Target twice.
7. I went to Costco once.
8. We didn’t do any ‘normal’ grocery shopping. Meals this week will be fun.
9. I stayed up until 11:30 watching SNL. I’m so glad I didn’t stay up later. It was not good.
10. I read 25% of Gone Girl. I think I just reached the part where it gets really interesting. Or else I’m just missing something, since everyone says that they couldn’t put it down.